Mathematics with Statistics - Pāngarau 201
Teacher in Charge: 19040617
This course is aimed at students who are interested in Statistics. Students will develop analytical and statistical skills, which will support learning in the Humanities, Commerce or Biological Sciences.
You will learn how to:
- Apply sequences and series in solving problems.
- Apply network methods in solving problem.
- Investigate a situation involving elements of chance using a simulation.
- Use statistical methods to make an inference.
- Design a Questionnaire.
- Apply probability methods in solving problems.
Mathematics with Statistics 301 - Pāngarau 301