Mathematics: Pāngarau 101
Teacher in Charge: 19040617
This course covers a range of mathematical concepts, including Numbers, Algebra and Statistics.
You will learn to:
- Apply numeric reasoning in solving problems.
- Investigate a given multivariate data set using the statistical enquiry cycle.
- Apply algebraic procedures in solving problems.
- Investigate relationships between tables, equations and graphs.
- Demonstrate understanding of chance and data.
The course is aimed at students who are interested in continuing with Mathematics at Year 12 and 13. Achieving in the MCAT is a prerequisite for studying Calculus at Level 2.
Mathematics with Calculus - Pāngarau 201, Mathematics with Statistics - Pāngarau 201