Mathematics with Calculus - Pāngarau 201
Teacher in Charge: 19040617
This course is aimed at students with a good understanding of Mathematics. Students will gain a solid foundation for a number of careers or tertiary courses that require a good understanding of algebra or calculus.
You will learn how to:
- Apply probability methods in solving problems.
- Apply trigonometric relationships in solving problems.
- Apply co-ordinate geometry methods in solving problems.
- Apply algebraic methods in solving problems.
- Apply calculus methods in solving problems.
Mathematics with Calculus 301 - Pāngarau 301, Mathematics with Statistics 301 - Pāngarau 301
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
It is recommended that students have a scientific calculator (ideally a Casio FX82) or a graphics calculator.