Teacher in Charge:
This is an introductory course into product design. You will create a signature piece of jewellery by using a variety of digital tools while working through the design process. You will be working with unconventional materials such as acrylic, pnp, tin and in our new MakeHER Space. Your work will be showcased at the end of the course.
• Using computer aided design for ideation and design development.
• You decide what materials you will use in the MakeHER Space - it is a facility for making, learning, exploring and sharing that uses high-tech to low-tech tools.
• Develop critical thinking skills and even boost self-confidence.
• Use the MakeHER Space to ensure your entrepreneurial skills are being utilised to bring your big idea to life.
• Have a safe space to experiment and invent, a place to make mistakes and learn from them.