10 Sustainable Fashion 2
Learn about sustainability in the fashion industry. This will help you to develop an understanding of innovative sustainable fashion research and business practice in the fashion world, and enable you to explore what is important to you as you approach sustainability in your work. You will use fashion to drive change, build a sustainable future and improve the way we live by up-cycling a garment in a creative and thought-provoking way. You will experiment with embroidery, screen printing, bleaching and dyeing, you will document this in a portfolio.
- Why is sustainability in fashion important?
- How can we make fashion more sustainable?
- How does fashion provoke change in our world?
- What are the environmental effects of fashion?
- How can we rebuild a more sustainable fashion industry as consumers and producers?