9 World Games 2
Do you want to experience a range of different games from around the world? You will investigate the origins of these games and discover what factors influence people to take up different activities. Collaborate with others to invent your own game and teach it to the class.
- Learn through and about movement to understand and appreciate movement.
- Learn how to relate positively to others, engage in movement experiences to promote physical and social skills and engage in critical thinking and action.
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills.
- Develop understanding about the origins of games, sport and how this relates to how different societies are organised.
- Link significant events in history with sport, perspectives, values and viewpoints.