9 To Infinity and Beyond 2
This course is for students who enjoy and excel in Maths. The course will extend students through investigation, challenges and exploration of Mathematical concepts and theories.
You will learn how to:
- Think creatively, critically, strategically, and logically.
- Learn how to structure and organise to carry out procedures flexibly and accurately.
- Process and communicate information, and to enjoy intellectual challenge.
- Create models and predict outcomes.
- Justify and verify, and to seek patterns and generalisations.
- Estimate with reasonableness, calculate with precision, and understand when results are precise and when they must be interpreted with uncertainty.